• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

New to Win Mobile 6 - How to sync with Lotus Notes

Keyword tags: HTC S710 Lotus Notes
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

gamesstate

gamesstate
New to Win Mobile 6 - How to sync with Lotus Notes
Nov 27 2007, 11:40 AM EST
Hi everybody,

I just purchased an S710 and I have a question. My office uses Lotus Notes for email and calendar. How can I syncronize my appointments to my cell phone? Anybody has the same situation?

Thank in advance,
Dan
Quote and Reply Post a Reply 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: New to Win Mobile 6 - How to sync with Lotus Notes
Dec 11 2007, 12:53 AM EST
Does any one has answer? I have same requirement. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 17 2007, 9:21 PM EST
Were having same problem here in our office, we bought 475 pcs of HTC TyTN II that will be issued to our employees, unfortunately we cant sync our HTC TyTN II with NSF files of the Lotus Notes ver 6.5. Could anyone here help me on how to solve this problem? Thanks. Were having same problem here in our office, we bought 475 pcs of HTC TyTN II to be issued to the employees, unfortunately we cant sync our HTC TyTN II with NSF files of the Lotus Notes ver 6.5. Could anyone here help me on how to solve this problem? Thanks a lot.

Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 18 2007, 5:10 AM EST
You need to install Easy Sync Pro 4.2.5 on your desktop (it'll automaticaly install sw on the HTC) and then you'll be able to syncronize your mail, calendar, contact, and task Quote and Reply Post a Reply 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
geck072

geck072
Dec 18 2007, 7:32 PM EST
You can also use 3rd Party software like Commontime Mnotes. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 24 2008, 12:53 AM EST
I want to win a mobile .......that is i need a mobile any cell no problem..............please give the suggestions Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 31 2008, 3:21 PM EST
Thank you!! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 7 2008, 1:31 AM EST
Hi again. we tried to install mnotes5 intaller with the HTC TyTN II. we have just successfully sync the calendar and the address book from PC, but we cannot sync the mail files (.nsf of the Lotus Notes ver 6.5). also after the installation of mnotes5 on the HTC and we tried to navigate the HTC, this is to troubleshoot why we wont able to sync the mail file. On the HTC programs files we saw msuite.exe intalled instead of mnotes.exe. could anyone here help me to solve this problem thanks. Quote and Reply Post a Reply 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)