• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: How to play youtube video on HTC Touch?

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
How to play youtube video on HTC Touch?
Nov 13 2007, 4:18 PM EST
How to play youtube video on HTC Touch? 46  out of 51 found this valuable. Do you?    
markymark292
markymark292
RE: How to play youtube video on HTC Touch?
Nov 14 2007, 7:55 AM EST
I don't know much about it other than that the extension is *.FLV. You might find this link to another forum useful:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=308837

There is a link to a downloader and information specifically for youtube downloads
16  out of 16 found this valuable. Do you?    
Luigis
Luigis
Dec 28 2007, 4:06 PM EST
go to Vtap.com either from your phone or you can go to the website on your computer and they can send you a text with the link...it work GREAT GREAT GREAT. you can also go on wikipedia 18  out of 21 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 9 2008, 5:05 PM EDT
forget about vtap. just download and follow instructions in the link below and you will be playing youtube videos and many more....

http://discussion.wmexperts.com/showthread.php?t=148801
23  out of 27 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 13 2008, 12:57 PM EDT
If you install Realplayer v11, you will be to download youtube videos directly to your computer. Realplayer 11 will enable a Download this video button. 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 14 2008, 11:41 PM EDT
"How to play youtube video on HTC Touch?"
how do you put the videos on your phone after you download them on your comp? 4  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 25 2008, 7:02 PM EDT
htc franklin 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 6 2008, 11:46 AM EDT
Maybe I am just completely retarded but i am having trouble finding the video part after I downloaded the tcpmp. When I open youtube I still get nothing. Please help I want youtube on my phone so bad! LOL 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 7 2008, 3:23 PM EDT
You have to enable flash video files in the software. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 21 2008, 10:36 PM EDT
how do u enable flash files? and how do u do the soft reset Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors