• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: htc-fuze will not sync with outlook

Keyword tags: fuze outlook install

Watch

Anonymous
htc-fuze will not sync with outlook
Dec 6 2008, 10:46 AM EST
using outlook 2007 & vista ultimate. have the latest version of wmdc. will install generic rndis & tell me it is ready. also using win onecare. the fuze will sync with an XP system. ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED. Have already spent HOURS to resolve. Thanks for your input. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: htc-fuze will not sync with outlook
Dec 7 2008, 2:20 PM EST
same problem, vista ultimate at home - can't sync with Exchange at work. vista business at work - can sync with Exchange...........also spent hours and googled everything........no solution yet.......have installed/uninstalled..........removed all except basis services, removed other USB, tried multiple variations Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 8 2008, 2:06 PM EST
Under COMMUNICATIONS / USB to PC , uncheck the "Enable advanced network functionality" check box. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 15 2008, 2:30 PM EST
thanks man i had the same problem, solved thanks to u Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 19 2008, 9:08 AM EST
Sam issues here, this was a great fix
Thanks
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 23 2008, 11:40 AM EST
"Under COMMUNICATIONS / USB to PC , uncheck the "Enable advanced network functionality" check box."
I'm assuming this will allow the sync with Outlook (contacts, calendar etc) using USB and not using AT&T's 3G network....correct ? Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
Dec 23 2008, 12:43 PM EST
"I'm assuming this will allow the sync with Outlook (contacts, calendar etc) using USB and not using AT&T's 3G network....correct ?"
All that that does is , allow or not allow calls while you are sync'd to your PC . For some reason it allows some phone to connect better . Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 26 2008, 9:57 AM EST
"I'm assuming this will allow the sync with Outlook (contacts, calendar etc) using USB and not using AT&T's 3G network....correct ?"
This simply changes the communication method of the device to the PC. Unticking the box tells the computer not to create a TCP/IP connection to the PC, and instead use standard serial to connect. Do you find this valuable?    
Site pages
Top Contributors