Discussion: menus

Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

thebaboo

thebaboo
menus
Sep 30 2008, 6:50 PM EDT
I recently installed several programs on my ATT Tilt including the new Windows Moblie. Now the drop down menus do not work. The frames are there but there is no information in them. Does anyone have any ideas. I haven't ever made many changes on my phone and don't know what to do.
Thank you for any help.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: menus
Oct 22 2008, 3:34 AM EDT
Cleartype is enabled for landscape mode through kaiser tweak. unenable that and it should go back to normal. Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: menus
Oct 22 2008, 9:17 AM EDT
"I recently installed several programs on my ATT Tilt including the new Windows Moblie. Now the drop down menus do not work. The frames are there but there is no information in them. Does anyone have any ideas. I haven't ever made many changes on my phone and don't know what to do.
Thank you for any help.
"
Did you do a soft reset? If that doesnt do it, you will want to remove any 3rd party applications from your device, soft reset and test again. If they still arent there, you will need to do a Hard Reset and esnure that you allow the automatice customization process to complete. Do you find this valuable?    
Site pages
Top Contributors