• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: HP Ipaq Hx2190

Keyword tags: cell phones htc htc touch pocket pc smart phones touch touch by htc touch phone TyTN
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

DigitalX

DigitalX
HP Ipaq Hx2190
Yesterday, 11:48 AM EDT
Hi all. The PDA I have is the subject. Unforunately, I do not have a clue on how to get internet. It is a real disappointment and I would need it badly. I have broadband that can connect wirelessly but there are 6 different places that you can connect to the internet. None of which actually work. It is really annoying that they make it so hard to get internet when people like me have no clue about lots of words they abbreviate such as eg. DDSS. I have read, and re-read all of the manuals and looked through all of the PDA support bulit onto my PDA software but none state how actually to do it. It connects via bluetooth and I cannot even access the internet when I plug it into my computer and activesync it. If anyone has any support for me then please help. Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: HP Ipaq Hx2190
Yesterday, 4:49 PM EDT
"Hi all. The PDA I have is the subject. Unforunately, I do not have a clue on how to get internet. It is a real disappointment and I would need it badly. I have broadband that can connect wirelessly but there are 6 different places that you can connect to the internet. None of which actually work. It is really annoying that they make it so hard to get internet when people like me have no clue about lots of words they abbreviate such as eg. DDSS. I have read, and re-read all of the manuals and looked through all of the PDA support bulit onto my PDA software but none state how actually to do it. It connects via bluetooth and I cannot even access the internet when I plug it into my computer and activesync it. If anyone has any support for me then please help."
You'll want to check with HP on the set up of the Ipaq. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors