• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Mail problem with htc touch

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

4kaz

4kaz
Mail problem with htc touch
May 19 2008, 9:51 AM EDT
I am using an htc touch (AKA htc Touch XL - Enhanced - P3452 - Elfin 100 - v.2) on Rogers network. I have had no luck whatsoever ever sending email from this phone. I have always been able to receive email. I have 3 accounts set up...one through mnsi.net, and 2 gmail's. They have exactly the same settings as on my computer. So, when I want to respond to a received email, I have to use a web-based site (mail2web). It is a pain. So, I have gone through many of the suggestions here...and now I cannot cannot at all, sending or receiving. Anyone with any ideas/suggestions? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Mail problem with htc touch
Jun 22 2008, 4:00 AM EDT
I've had my Mogul for a week, and I just discovered today that I can't send mail. I have an Exchange server account and an MSN/Windows Live account. I can't send mail from either. It only seems to work if I am replying. This sucks. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 16 2008, 1:13 PM EDT
i am using p 3450 hand set since from 1 month till today i have not replyed one message to my friends i have receved all my mail while sending it shows some error 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
Aug 18 2008, 10:55 PM EDT
"i am using p 3450 hand set since from 1 month till today i have not replyed one message to my friends i have receved all my mail while sending it shows some error "
What is the error you get when trying to send?
Did you verify with your carrier to see if they offer an outbound SMTP server? Some ISP's wont allow you to use their outbound server from a wireless device (they dont recognize the IP address and block the traffic).
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors