• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HOW???

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
HOW???
Apr 28 2008, 2:58 PM EDT
i love my htc621, very user friendly compared to my old blackberry, but i am stumped on how to find some application that lets me play videos off of the internet like on you tube and such. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: HOW???
Apr 28 2008, 3:05 PM EDT
"i love my htc621, very user friendly compared to my old blackberry, but i am stumped on how to find some application that lets me play videos off of the internet like on you tube and such."
Solutions for this are all over this forum, please be sure tp search before you post. Once of the many players you can use is VTAP. Try doing a search to see the other options and what others are using. Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: HOW???
Apr 28 2008, 8:01 PM EDT
Check out this new page: http://htcwiki.com/page/Viewing+YouTube+on+Windows+Mobile Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors