• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: ROM update for P3300 (WM6)

Keyword tags: cell phones htc htc touch pocket pc smart phones touch touch by htc touch phone TyTN
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
ROM update for P3300 (WM6)
Apr 29 2008, 10:42 PM EDT
Can any body help me please to get the updated ROM for P3300 to upgrade to WM 6. I tried on HTC e-club, but no luck , tried to call HTC , talked with several representatives - no help, had several communication thru emails - but still no help, infact was told that there is a problem with my e-club account and have to send email to [email protected] - had sent several emails but not received any reply yet, its been 4 months now I am trying to get this upgrade.. can any expert on here please help me !!!!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: ROM update for P3300 (WM6)
Apr 29 2008, 11:30 PM EDT
"Can any body help me please to get the updated ROM for P3300 to upgrade to WM 6. I tried on HTC e-club, but no luck , tried to call HTC , talked with several representatives - no help, had several communication thru emails - but still no help, infact was told that there is a problem with my e-club account and have to send email to [email protected] - had sent several emails but not received any reply yet, its been 4 months now I am trying to get this upgrade.. can any expert on here please help me !!!!!!"
You can find one here:

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Artemis_Upgrades

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING ON THE XDA SITE!! These are ROMS that people have collected.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 30 2008, 12:00 AM EDT
so is it true that nothing is available from HTC officially ? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Apr 30 2008, 9:39 AM EDT
"so is it true that nothing is available from HTC officially ?"
It was available at one point from HTC, but they probabaly pulled it as upgrades are sometimes only available for a few months. For example, the AT&T 8525 will only have the WM6 upgrade available from HTC's website until October of this year. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 8 2008, 10:20 PM EDT
So if I missed the upgrade then, how can I get it now ?
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Recent Site Activity
Top Contributors