• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: internet

Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
internet
Oct 4 2007, 2:07 AM EDT
so i am perfectly able to go on the internet, but i keep getting overcharges because i dont know how to get off of it because clicking the x thingy doesnt stop the connection....any help here? Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: internet
Oct 4 2007, 4:26 PM EDT
If you press the END Call button, it should end the data connection. FYI, the only time you are charged is if you are actively passing data....if you arent passing data, there are no charges. If tyou havce your email set up on the device to pull at set intervals, the device will connect to GPRS at these intervals and pass data...that could be the issue. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 19 2007, 5:13 PM EST
You have to go to you "communications" button tap the icon next to the battery icon with the circle and the x. The icon looks like your phone icon, if its green that means you are still connected to the data, tap on that icon to turn off your data, this will disable any further charges on your internet usage Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 1 2008, 2:49 PM EST
go to your command manager and click the connection symbol which looks like a phone with twi arrows next too it.. this will stop your connection immidiately, but yuu most continue to do it every time yuu want to dissconnect from the internet Do you find this valuable?    
Site pages
Top Contributors