Discussion: Suggestions

Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

jhulsey

jhulsey
Suggestions
Oct 3 2007, 9:47 AM EDT
If you own the HTC 621 or 620. You might want to look for a hard case enclosure. I've seen a couple of aftermarket enclosures that were aluminum or rubber. Both fit very snug and don't prohibit use or ease of use of the phone. Once I make sure my screen is working I'm going to order the Aluminum case as it offers the best protection from a potential flex. What I didn't mention about my screen breaking in the earlier message is that I had the phone in the pouch, it was on my waist. I had not hit anything. Come in contact with anything and the only think I can think is that the pouch may have reverse flexed the phone from the back of the phone just from the pressure of it being on my belt. I've seen many articles. If you google "HTC 621 LCD" you will find sites where numberous people have had the same problem with out dropping or otherwise damaging their phone. I've babied this puppy as it has all the data I need. Besides this simple design flaw. I would have to say this is one of the best technological advancements that has reached my grubby little hand in a long time. Thanks HTC folks for their superior innovation. My hats off to you.

Maybe a small change in the strength of the silver plastic or aluminum frame both sides attach to would help. Maybe something more ridgid would prevent the flex.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Be the first to reply.
Site pages
Top Contributors