• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: No more vibrate

Keyword tags: None
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Juce

Juce
No more vibrate
Sep 1 2007, 9:21 AM EDT
I usually have 2 put my phone on vibrate at work because it's a very professional-minded environment. However a few days ago at lunch I thought I had not received any calls and when I checked, I had about 5 missed calls. I checked by calling my phone myself & realized that it no longer vibrates. any one knows what may be the cause of this and how can it be rectified? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: No more vibrate
Sep 29 2007, 3:50 PM EDT
I have the same problem now too. Not sure what the deal is. Vibrate is on for calls, but it doesn't work. UGH! Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 29 2007, 11:39 PM EDT
From:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7599&highlight=mogul+vibrate

"Once I de-selected the Blinking LED option in the TP 6800 Hack program.. my phone wouldnt vibrate anymore. So I hard resetted my phone again and loaded everything back on."

I turned the Blinking LED back on and it vibrates again. Not sure if you have this app or not.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 30 2007, 1:05 PM EDT
Guess what, I accidentally dropped my phone and the vibrate stated working again. I guess a good jolt was what it needed. However, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TRYING THAT! It stopped vibrating once again and I gave it a semi hard slap & I guess it jolted somethng back into place. Hope this helps. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?