• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Upgrade Blank Screen Issue

Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Upgrade Blank Screen Issue
May 29 2007, 8:33 PM EDT
So this is not the same as the other "Blank Screen" issues only because I was not having this problem prior to the latest Upgrade

At any rate... if the phone sits idle for a while and I go to hit the Power Button... nothing happens. It just sits there with a blank screen. If I press and hold the Power Button like I am turning it off... nothing happens.

The only way to get the phone back is to perform a soft reset which is fine but I was wondering if there was some known issue with the latest update and the Phone just not responding

I have tried to synch it with my computer but the computer does not find the device so it is almost like the phone powers down. Like down down... but it is still on... does that make sense?
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Upgrade Blank Screen Issue
Nov 29 2008, 1:56 AM EST
I have exactly the same problem after i upgraded my touch dual to windows mobile 6.1!!! It's very annoying, and have looked all over for a fix!! Don't know if it's a upgrade issue or what. E-mail me if you know of any issues or fixes. Thanks Martin
[email protected]
Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
RE: Upgrade Blank Screen Issue
Nov 29 2008, 11:20 AM EST
"I have exactly the same problem after i upgraded my touch dual to windows mobile 6.1!!! It's very annoying, and have looked all over for a fix!! Don't know if it's a upgrade issue or what. E-mail me if you know of any issues or fixes. Thanks Martin
[email protected]
"
When you restored your data after the upgrade, did you do a full restore of all personal and system data? You should only restore personal data from backup. 6.0 system data clashes with 6.1 system data Do you find this valuable?    
Site pages
Top Contributors