• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Headphones

Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Headphones
May 23 2007, 6:08 PM EDT
What kind of headphone stereo jack does this phone have? I know it's not the traditional one, i want to find something that will let me connect it to a radio. Heh 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Headphones
Jul 31 2007, 11:13 PM EDT
It's a 2.5mm headphone jack. An adapter (from 3.5 to 2.5mm) will allow you to plug in stereo headphones or send the headphone jack's output to a stereo, speakers, etc. Should google the impedeance of 2.5 jacks or look in the specs to make sure you don't hurt a stereo, ec. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Headphones
Sep 18 2007, 12:37 AM EDT
"It's a 2.5mm headphone jack. An adapter (from 3.5 to 2.5mm) will allow you to plug in stereo headphones or send the headphone jack's output to a stereo, speakers, etc. Should google the impedeance of 2.5 jacks or look in the specs to make sure you don't hurt a stereo, ec."
Note that it isn't a standard 2.5mm jack however - buy and adapter form Radio Shack and you will be out of luck. Why they do something funky with the pins I have no idea, but I basically had to obtain an adapter from EBay in order to use the phone with a cassette adapter in my car - just search for adapters specifically for the SDA on EBay and you should come up with one. Do you find this valuable?    
Site pages
Top Contributors