• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Bluetooth does NOT work with all BT devices...

Keyword tags: None
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

jonnybb1

jonnybb1
Bluetooth does NOT work with all BT devices...
Oct 4 2006, 8:33 PM EDT
I have 3 other cell phones (V3 Razr, Blackberry 7105t & 8100), they all have no issues connecting to all my BT equipment, ie. cordless GPS, WINXP BT on a pc, various BT headsets, and more specifically a handsfree BT device that connects to my Panasonic Car Stereo (CYBT100). I can get all phones except for this MDA Wizard to work right with the CBYT100. I can get them to pair up, but then nothing happens when I make calls or receive them. The headset indicator on the phone shows up and the phone speaker goes quiet, but the CBYT100 does not activate the handsfree. No data is sent to the stereo display (for CID and CONNECTION status). I have Googles my fingers to the nubs and found out that this phone seems to have a flakey BT driver. Will anyone see this blog and respond? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Bluetooth does NOT work with all BT devices...
Jan 3 2007, 10:09 PM EST
I had a lot of problems with my BT GPS (Leadtek 9537), BT printer (HP 460) and my WiFi WPA TKIP until I upgraded the the MDA to version 2.26. Also, sometimes when I came home from Chicago my phone would lock up when receiving a call and had to be reset to work. That seems to be fixed now too. If you are not at version 2.26, I heartily recommend updating the phone. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 8 2007, 3:23 PM EST
did you solve the problem? I have exactly the same problem with my TYTN Do you find this valuable?    
StuartG
StuartG
Mar 20 2008, 5:11 AM EDT
"I have 3 other cell phones (V3 Razr, Blackberry 7105t & 8100), they all have no issues connecting to all my BT equipment, ie. cordless GPS, WINXP BT on a pc, various BT headsets, and more specifically a handsfree BT device that connects to my Panasonic Car Stereo (CYBT100). I can get all phones except for this MDA Wizard to work right with the CBYT100. I can get them to pair up, but then nothing happens when I make calls or receive them. The headset indicator on the phone shows up and the phone speaker goes quiet, but the CBYT100 does not activate the handsfree. No data is sent to the stereo display (for CID and CONNECTION status). I have Googles my fingers to the nubs and found out that this phone seems to have a flakey BT driver. Will anyone see this blog and respond?"
Hi I have the same problem with an HTC Touch and a Panasonic CYBT100. I can get the phone to pair up OK but when I make a call the sound is taken away from the phone but does not come through the radio. It works fine with all other phones I have tried. I did a different setup where I turned the phone power on first (I think) and manage to get the handsfree working - but then the car radio was stuck on the phone and wouldn't disconnect or return to the radio. I bought the new phone so I could go hands free - and it doesn't work! Did you ever find a solution? Do you find this valuable?