• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: htc touch softwareThis is a featured thread

Anonymous
htc touch software
May 19 2008, 9:48 AM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2008, 9:48 AM EDT
hi everyone.

recently bought a HTC Touch but i lost the instalation Cd that came with the phone. Where can i download this software?. Thanks a lot
16  out of 16 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
1. RE: htc touch software
May 19 2008, 10:02 AM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2008, 10:02 AM EDT
"hi everyone.

recently bought a HTC Touch but i lost the instalation Cd that came with the phone. Where can i download this software?. Thanks a lot"
Everything you need is loaded on to the phone. What software do you need?
11  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
2. RE: htc touch software
May 19 2008, 10:42 AM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2008, 10:42 AM EDT
i need the two cds that came with the phone, one was the mobile suit and the other the sync cd. Thnaks for the answer
Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
3. RE: htc touch software
May 19 2008, 11:59 AM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2008, 11:59 AM EDT
"i need the two cds that came with the phone, one was the mobile suit and the other the sync cd. Thnaks for the answer"
The syncing software can be downloaded from Microsoft's website or the Windows Mobile Website. Just goto www.windowsmobile.com and do a search for ActiveSync 4.5 for Windows XP and Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 for Windows Vista. As for the mobile suite, which applications are you talking about specificallu?
6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
4. RE: htc touch software
May 19 2008, 12:02 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2008, 12:02 PM EDT
"i need the two cds that came with the phone, one was the mobile suit and the other the sync cd. Thnaks for the answer"
The sync cd just contains ActivSync 4.5 and Windows Mobile Device Center you can get both of these from Microsoft.com, If you have an unbranded phone you can get down loads from HTC e-club, if you have a branded phone you should be able to get the software form your carrier's website
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
wasu

wasu
5. RE: htc touch software
May 19 2008, 1:20 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2008, 1:20 PM EDT
"Everything you need is loaded on to the phone. What software do you need?"
Speaking of software, is there any such for an htc touch phone to be able to use GPS? I have a telus p3050 with unlimited data.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
wasu

wasu
6. RE: htc touch software
May 19 2008, 2:43 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2008, 2:43 PM EDT
"Speaking of software, is there any such for an htc touch phone to be able to use GPS? I have a telus p3050 with unlimited data."
Thanks a lot for the vtap guys. Please get me the GPS now. Waal!
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
7. RE: htc touch software
Jun 5 2008, 12:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 5 2008, 12:56 PM EDT
I have an HTC Touch and I use the bluetooth to communicate with my Navibe GB735 Bluetooth GPS device, and it works great.
I used for Mapping programs and other GPS software. No issues.
3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
vhq1990

vhq1990
8. RE: htc touch software
Mar 14 2009, 9:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 14 2009, 9:23 PM EDT
"The syncing software can be downloaded from Microsoft's website or the Windows Mobile Website. Just goto www.windowsmobile.com and do a search for ActiveSync 4.5 for Windows XP and Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 for Windows Vista. As for the mobile suite, which applications are you talking about specificallu?"
Thank you this was helpful!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)