• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: problem keeping phone lock

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
problem keeping phone lock
Jun 29 2008, 10:19 PM EDT
When I lock my phone, the "end" button still works, which causes me to hang up on my callers inadvertently. This happens even when the phone is in the carrying case and the key board is locked. It will answer and hang up, and I have no knowledge of it unless my callers tell me that they called and I hung up on them. How can I fix this problem? 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
doubleday

doubleday
RE: problem keeping phone lock
Jul 11 2008, 8:53 AM EDT
I have the same problem with diamond touch. It is realy a big problem for me because I haven't been able *not* to answer or hanging up while dragging the device out of cover. Don't know how others can live with this ... 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jul 14 2008, 8:34 PM EDT
"I have the same problem with diamond touch. It is realy a big problem for me because I haven't been able *not* to answer or hanging up while dragging the device out of cover. Don't know how others can live with this ..."
I also have the same problem. Did you find any workaround?
Thanks in advance,
Ricardo.
[email protected]
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
doubleday

doubleday
Jul 15 2008, 6:39 AM EDT
Not yet

I have posted a message to HTC tech support. I'll post their reply as soon as I get it.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jul 30 2008, 10:34 AM EDT
very very big problem for me also Do you find this valuable?    
doubleday

doubleday
Jul 30 2008, 12:34 PM EDT
Well unfortunately the only reply to my message to HTC was an auto generated 'one of our representatives will be looking into your inquiry shortly'. Which might have or might have not happened. No response. Not the type of attitude I would have expected. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)