• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: BluetoothThis is a featured thread

Anonymous
Bluetooth
Dec 20 2007, 2:14 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 20 2007, 2:14 PM EST
Hey guys I have a Dash and am running WM6 recently my bluetooth no longer works whenever I go to turn on bluetooth from the Comm Manager It'll seem like it's enabling it but then after a few seconds it just stays greyed out. Not sure why it's doing this any suggestions?
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
1. RE: Bluetooth
Jan 5 2008, 2:10 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 5 2008, 2:10 AM EST
I am facing the same problem !!! any solution guys???
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
roblight
roblight
2. RE: Bluetooth
Aug 27 2008, 6:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 27 2008, 6:40 PM EDT
"I am facing the same problem !!! any solution guys???"
I've just encountered the same issue with my bluetooth. Did you ever get it resolved?
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
tsmcgee
tsmcgee
3. RE: Bluetooth
Dec 29 2008, 11:20 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 29 2008, 11:20 PM EST
I have to say that I am also having the same problem. It is very frustrating since I hate corded earphones. Someone please help!
Do you find this valuable?    
tsmcgee
tsmcgee
4. RE: Bluetooth
Dec 31 2008, 10:05 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2008, 10:05 PM EST
Guys, I did a hard reset on my phone and the bluetooth now works!! thats all I had to do. But beware that it totally clears your phone memory! anything that is not on your sim card or a storage card will be gone, including applications that you may have installed. As my phone was new to me I had only installed 2 applications on it and taken a small handfull of photos so it was well worth it to me. (you can also backup the photos and such so you don't lose them of course.) Anyway, I hope this helps someone besides me. Good luck!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)