• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Phone Theme

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Heart_Crafter

Heart_Crafter
Phone Theme
May 31 2008, 6:12 AM EDT
Anyone know if you can change the phone theme(or the color, that blue color!) ?
If you can, How?
By Phone theme i mean the dail pad, not the Today screen theme.

Thank You,

ZPF
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Phone Theme
May 31 2008, 8:27 AM EDT
"Anyone know if you can change the phone theme(or the color, that blue color!) ?
If you can, How?

Thank You,

ZPF"
You have to download a different phone dialer skin. If you goto my profile, I have linked to the HTC Dialer Pad under my software list. It looks just like the one on the HTC branded TyTN II and Touch. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
May 31 2008, 8:53 AM EDT
"Anyone know if you can change the phone theme(or the color, that blue color!) ?
If you can, How?

Thank You,

ZPF"
Check out some really cool dial pad skins at www.zombienexus.net 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jun 20 2008, 4:20 PM EDT
If you can, How?

Thank You,

ZPF"
Spb Sfotware has very cool applications. I have SPB mobil shell, and I love it.
You can change screen colors with the touch of a button, and it comes with 10 ( i beleive) diferent ones. plus much more. you can litteraly set your menues or personalize your screens. Very cool and easy to use. SPB soft
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors