• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Spb Mobile shell DOES NOT WORK on Mogul

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Georgiaray

Georgiaray
Spb Mobile shell DOES NOT WORK on Mogul
May 21 2008, 11:03 AM EDT
I recently purchased the mobile shell on pocketpc.com, I was very happy with it until I learned that many of the touch icons, like contacts, voicemail, and on and on ONLY work 1 out of 5 times when tapped.
Pocketpc is offering a refund, we shall see if they come thru. Now I'm back to my original question about making my UI easier and more friendly. I'm also wishing I had just gotten a Blackberry.
Do you find this valuable?    
Georgiaray

Georgiaray
RE: Spb Mobile shell DOES NOT WORK on Mogul
May 21 2008, 11:04 AM EDT
Forgot to add that customer service told me that it doesn't work on the mogul do to some ROM issues. Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
May 21 2008, 1:39 PM EDT
"I recently purchased the mobile shell on pocketpc.com, I was very happy with it until I learned that many of the touch icons, like contacts, voicemail, and on and on ONLY work 1 out of 5 times when tapped.
Pocketpc is offering a refund, we shall see if they come thru. Now I'm back to my original question about making my UI easier and more friendly. I'm also wishing I had just gotten a Blackberry."
Go to http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=5090 to see what others have done with their moguls and how they did it. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 23 2008, 5:06 PM EDT
"I recently purchased the mobile shell on pocketpc.com, I was very happy with it until I learned that many of the touch icons, like contacts, voicemail, and on and on ONLY work 1 out of 5 times when tapped.
Pocketpc is offering a refund, we shall see if they come thru. Now I'm back to my original question about making my UI easier and more friendly. I'm also wishing I had just gotten a Blackberry."
Works fine for me. I use it in conjunction with the 2.0 Today screen plugin from HTC.

The funny thing is that I didn't do anything special to get it to work. Could it be something with your screen?
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 28 2008, 7:45 AM EDT
"Works fine for me. I use it in conjunction with the 2.0 Today screen plugin from HTC.

The funny thing is that I didn't do anything special to get it to work. Could it be something with your screen?"
hmm. I have no idea - the folks at mobile shell said they had a lot of complaints from Mogul users and they offering refunds. Now, I'm off to search for another UI! too bad, it was a grat layout for me. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors