• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Help Pls

Keyword tags: Home screen (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Help Pls
Jul 20 2008, 10:48 AM EDT
Does anyone knows how to activate the touch flo 3d home screen on the HTC Diamond? 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Help Pls
Jul 21 2008, 12:11 PM EDT
"Does anyone knows how to activate the touch flo 3d home screen on the HTC Diamond?"
That is automatic, is the the first thing that loads when you turn it on... 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jul 26 2008, 7:04 AM EDT
I was wondering the same thing, when I turn the phone on I just get the Windows mobile default Today screen, not the TouchFLO 3D screen? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 25 2008, 9:31 PM EDT
You can activate or deactive the Touch FLo 3D from the settings of the Today screen 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Aug 31 2008, 10:48 AM EDT
tried that but still its not working..there is no option to activate touchflo 3d...plz help Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
Aug 31 2008, 12:10 PM EDT
"tried that but still its not working..there is no option to activate touchflo 3d...plz help"
It can be found under Start>Settings>Today>Items. It should be in the list. 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 16 2008, 5:38 PM EDT
"I was wondering the same thing, when I turn the phone on I just get the Windows mobile default Today screen, not the TouchFLO 3D screen?"
I also had the same issue. I think when I first started the device I somehow skipped the customisation process. Hard reset your device (I am sure this site has instructions somewhere) and start up again carefully - you will get a process bar while Windows customises the phone for TouchFlo, but once done it will look as it should. Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
Sep 18 2008, 9:45 PM EDT
"I also had the same issue. I think when I first started the device I somehow skipped the customisation process. Hard reset your device (I am sure this site has instructions somewhere) and start up again carefully - you will get a process bar while Windows customises the phone for TouchFlo, but once done it will look as it should."
A Hard Reset can be done by going to Start>Settings>System Tab>Clear Storage or by pressing the Volume Down Button and Enter button while performing a Soft Reset (this is a difficult combination so I recommend the Clear Storage; they both do the same thing). 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 19 2008, 8:19 PM EDT
THANK YOU VERY MUCH I APPRECIATE ALOT WHAT U DONE . Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors