• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Battery Life- HTC Touch? Mogul? Other?

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

ggeilman

ggeilman
Battery Life- HTC Touch? Mogul? Other?
May 10 2008, 4:11 PM EDT
I'm ready to buy a new phone from Sprint. I want the Touch Diamond, but it's not out yet. I've had the t-mobile Dash and been very happy with the battery life. I've heard negative things about the Touch's battery life. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks,
Greg
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
RE: Battery Life- HTC Touch? Mogul? Other?
May 10 2008, 5:06 PM EDT
"I'm ready to buy a new phone from Sprint. I want the Touch Diamond, but it's not out yet. I've had the t-mobile Dash and been very happy with the battery life. I've heard negative things about the Touch's battery life. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks,
Greg"
I was under he impression that the Diamond was going to be a T-mobile exclusive for the forseeable future at least. Unless someone unlocks it of course. HTC is definitely not known for their efficient power management, it is fairly poor accross the entire line of their products. But with new battery technology coming out all the time and good user power management. You can strike a balance between a powerful phone and good battery life. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
housequaker
housequaker
RE: Battery Life- HTC Touch? Mogul? Other?
Jul 13 2008, 8:40 AM EDT
Greg,
I am a HTC Reseller in Ireland and we have sold a variety of HTC devices. We have found them all to be excellent. I have always prefered the samrt phones as opposed to the Windows Pro touch screens. But I had to try the Diamond as it is so beautiful. I have had mine 3 days and it is awful on battert life. I am hoping mine is faulty as it is so bad.
I have had to switch off Bluetooth when not in use, and cannot leave MS Exchange push mail on! Big dissapointment over my S730 which is the best phone I have ever had in my life. I will be on to HTC this week and get back to you.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors