• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Alarm on HTC Tytn ii

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

jhowhelle
jhowhelle
Alarm on HTC Tytn ii
Jan 18 2008, 9:49 AM EST
hi all,
just like to ask if there is any work-around on the alarm function of the tytn ii when it is off. i usually use my phone as an alarm clock, but i noticed that all the scheduled alerts and alarms on the tytn ii would not be triggered if the phone is off. hope you could advise if there is just a setup thing i could do.

thanks in advance
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Alarm on HTC Tytn ii
Jan 18 2008, 9:57 AM EST
"hi all,
just like to ask if there is any work-around on the alarm function of the tytn ii when it is off. i usually use my phone as an alarm clock, but i noticed that all the scheduled alerts and alarms on the tytn ii would not be triggered if the phone is off. hope you could advise if there is just a setup thing i could do.

thanks in advance"
I would use the Kaiser Tweaks application I posted as a link on the AT&T Tilt Wiki page on this website. This application lets you modify your Kaiser to make it more efficient. I have used this and I get all my alarms as scheduled. 4  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors