• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Create a Word document

Keyword tags: dash Rogers S620 S621 Smartphone T-Mobile
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Create a Word document
Dec 21 2007, 4:09 PM EST
Just purchased HTC S621 and upgraded to mobile 6.0. Upgrade went perfectly but it is the regular operating system and not the "pro" version you offer with the "touch" phone.

I can find the "office" applications but do not know how to create a new word document (I guess this would be the same for excel and Powerpoint too). The phone does not seem to offer me that option.

This is very important to me as creating a document in Word is the ONLY reason I bought this phone... this will assist my daughter with her school work. If I can not resolve this issue the phone becomes just a phone with toys.

Can you assist me as I would like to have this working for Christmas morning when the gift is presented.

I have searched your site for the operating manuals for both HTC S621 and the Touch Phone. The s621 manual talks as if windows 5 is still installed, and the Touch phone manual (section concerning office mobile) does not bare any resemblance to what I am seeing on the S621 with mobile 6 upgrade.

Thank you very much and I anxiously await your response.

1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Create a Word document
Dec 22 2007, 12:48 PM EST
Can edit but not create. I keep a blank word doc, xcell file, etc on my phone. This way I can "edit " the blank document and "save as" to leave the blank document for next time. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Create a Word document
Dec 22 2007, 8:45 PM EST
Thanks very much. Great idea and I have set it up accordingly.

I guess now I am ready for Christmas.

Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)