• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Airplane mode

Keyword tags: Bugs Errors Sprint Sprint Touch Touch
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

mmichael
mmichael
Airplane mode
Dec 16 2007, 6:08 PM EST
If you turn on the airplane mode and then turn it back off you have to soft reset to get data connection. i had couple of my collegues say the same thing about touch. Is anybody else experiencing the same issue. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Airplane mode
Dec 17 2007, 10:59 PM EST
I am also having an issue with my phone going into airplane mode in the middle of a call, resulting in the phone shutting off and my call lost----has anyone else been experiencing this and were you able to fix it? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
ahill3
ahill3
RE: Airplane mode
Dec 21 2007, 1:21 PM EST
I have the same issue, while talking to someone the phone shifts to airplane mode and my calls gone. Any help? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)