• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Need BETA Testers For Ringtones For HTC devices

Keyword tags: touch TyTN
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Need BETA Testers For Ringtones For HTC devices
Dec 26 2007, 8:57 PM EST
Hey everyone.

We are a website that offers free, no charge ringtones for mobile devices. We are well known in the BlackBerry community and are looking to expand our services outside of that to other devices.

If you could, please take a minute to visit tuneusin.com and go to the ringtones, and let us know if you can successfully download a ringtone from the site and save it to your device.

There is no membership, signup, or anything of that nature.

We are not sure if we will be notified via email for any follow up posts to this one, so if you could please email [email protected] and let us know your device type, OS type, carrier and whether or not you were able to successfully download a ringtone and save it, it would be much appreciated.

Also, any questions, concerns or comments can also be sent to the above email address.

THank you for your time in reading this and helping us to offer our ringtones to a larger base.

The TuneUsIn Staff.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
jewel_creque
jewel_creque
RE: Need BETA Testers For Ringtones For HTC devices
Dec 28 2007, 7:25 PM EST
Finally, I can download ringtones to my Cingular now AT&T 8525. I hated my phone because I could not get ringtones for my phone. I cannot thank you enough!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 22 2008, 10:53 PM EST
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Works for Sprint's HTC Touch!! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 31 2008, 11:09 PM EST
The webpage is not working anynmore..
I tried do download some ringtones and i wouldnt work, the link would say that "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
whats wrong?
Bykerboi
Bykerboi
Feb 1 2008, 5:37 PM EST
I just tried it and found it working; downloaded two ringtones.

Dave
Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 2 2008, 10:49 PM EST
Your MP3 files work awsome with the HTC 5800! Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 13 2008, 2:29 PM EST
hi. i have what you will probably consider a dumb question but I am new to this part of our technology. I have an HTC 8525 and I went to try to download the songs and it only downloaded the short clip that plays when you listen to it. Am I doing something wrong here? ALSO to make it a ringtone instead of something to just listen to, what do I need to do?

THANKS for ANY help and sorry for being so ignorant to the new technology!

Anonymous
Feb 18 2008, 3:03 PM EST
How did you get it to work for the touch? Please tell me!!!!!!!!! Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 18 2008, 4:45 PM EST
Download ringtones onto your computer, noting the directory (eg. C:/My Downloads/My Ringtones).
Connect your Touch to your computer. My ringtone directory on my Touch is "My Directory/My Ringtones. Copy your files from your computer to your Touch. Open HTC Phone - Menu - Options... your ringtones should be in "Sounds - Ringtone:"
I know there is another way; can't find it at this time.
Let me know if it doesn't work.
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors