• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: send pic via text?

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

XmovingX

XmovingX
send pic via text?
Dec 5 2007, 3:31 PM EST
am i a little slow, or does the touch do just about everything but send a pic via text message?
is it does, what or where is the attah. oradd pic. at?
( touch htc sprint )
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
ongerena
ongerena
RE: send pic via text?
Dec 9 2007, 6:04 PM EST
I have the same question..according to sprint it doesnt have the capability even though if you read the owners manual it states it does...however i was told we can buy a software to be able to send pix via text 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 9 2007, 6:31 PM EST
okay i know how to do it touch do not have a program with da inicial set up u have to install a 3 party software with it is ppcgeeksSprintMMS.CAB IF U WANT THIS PROGRAN JUST LET ME KNOW CUZ U HAVE TO BUY IT from THEN but i have a touch n this program works perfect 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
XmovingX

XmovingX
Dec 10 2007, 10:13 AM EST
what is the price and then you have the other part of the file to make it work? Do you find this valuable?    
XmovingX

XmovingX
Dec 13 2007, 10:41 AM EST
ongerena, did you get it to work?
Are you on sprint too?
Do you find this valuable?    
XmovingX

XmovingX
Dec 13 2007, 10:43 AM EST
ok.. i read in the manuel about send pic. via text. and to do the steps. but there not on my phone. When sending a text message. The insert isnt highlighted to use.. anyone know why? Do you find this valuable?    
XmovingX

XmovingX
Dec 18 2007, 10:30 AM EST
So is there anything out there as in a 3rd party appt. to use for send pic. over texting not email. SMS texting. ( for sprint ) Do you find this valuable?    
XmovingX

XmovingX
Dec 18 2007, 11:05 AM EST
http://www.iplaydirty.com/ppc/
here is the link to the file called
ppcgeekssprint
will let you send pciture over text. works really good..
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 18 2007, 7:37 PM EST
thanks, xmovingx. Under the to field do you just enter the number of do you have to format it some way as it seem to wnt email address and not phone numbers. thanks Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 18 2007, 9:09 PM EST
So that web site is going to allow me to send pix through text... how do i use the web site for "ppcgeekssprint" i open it but nothings happends. just a bunch of code setting. for mogul... make ass easy ass possible so a monkey can do thnx Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 18 2007, 9:55 PM EST
hey i downloaded that file the same day i left the message. it works great except that you have to know the phone number by heart that you want to send the picture to because it doesnt allow you to choose a number through the software Do you find this valuable?    
XmovingX

XmovingX
Dec 18 2007, 11:12 PM EST
you download the file ppcgeekssprint.
. put the file on your phone and run it there
you shouldnt have to remember the number. if you tap on the To and you have your contects set up right, you just have to hit there name and then number.
It was woeking fine for me, but know i am having some problems. i'll have to play with it..

Anonymous
Dec 23 2007, 10:01 PM EST
i want this program email me [email protected] Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 2 2008, 2:22 AM EST
ok, do a search for PPCGeeksSprintMMS.cab, this workd just fine.

see ya
Rafael

Anonymous
Jan 6 2008, 12:38 PM EST
I'm from canada and with TELUS, and i cant send pic messages either. Will this work for me? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 2 2008, 10:44 PM EST
jkkhjh Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 3 2008, 3:21 PM EST
"jkkhjh"
Coming through a little gibberish there, guy. Do you find this valuable?    
brooklynsugabun

brooklynsugabun
Jul 10 2008, 2:48 PM EDT
You can send and receive pics thur your sprint mogul or touch by using this cool program created by some guy however to get full use they ask for a small donation with unlimited updates of the software the program is called sMMS Picture Mail Composer... google it Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
i want it
Nov 18 2008, 6:19 AM EST
[email protected] Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors