• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: E-Mail Folders

Keyword tags: None
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

BellaireDash

BellaireDash
E-Mail Folders
Jan 6 2007, 11:30 PM EST
I use my e-mail a great deal. The problem is that I don't want to lose e-mail once it gets deleted from the server. I want to create additional folders in my e-mail section. Any ideas? This way I could "Move" important e-mail to the new folders. I am using the "Draft" folder, but this is not ideal. 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: E-Mail Folders
Jun 21 2007, 8:19 PM EDT
did you figure out hot how to create new folders??/ Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jun 21 2007, 11:26 PM EDT
Nope, not yet. I wish I could. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jun 25 2007, 4:50 AM EDT
hey!
the easiest way to keep your emails and also be organised and synchronised on pc is using an IMAP Email account, instead of a POP account. you can create folders and if you delete an email, i will also be delted in you roc outlook and the other way.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 30 2007, 11:38 AM EDT
Has anyone figured out how to create distribution lists? My Distribution lists from Outlook don't sync with my dash. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 14 2007, 3:25 PM EST
Nope! Not even with the latest Windows Mobile version!! Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 15 2008, 12:26 PM EST
I would like to know if there's a way to store text messages and other messages on the phone by creating a new folder. I save them in my draft folder for now, but is there a way to access this via active synch? It's quite frustrating. Do you find this valuable?