• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Cingular 8125 Getting Started CD

Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Cingular 8125 Getting Started CD
Sep 12 2006, 2:05 AM EDT
I lost my getting started CD and I want to install the software onto my laptop. Can anyone help? I need to get a copy of this CD. Please help.

benc007 at sbcglobal.net
15  out of 16 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Cingular 8125 Getting Started CD
Oct 3 2006, 2:47 PM EDT
Are you looking for the ActiveSync software - you can get download this for free at http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/activesync/default.mspx 6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Oct 20 2006, 6:31 PM EDT
I too have lost my CD but I am in need of the USB driver that is also installed with ActiveSync. I can't find it anywhere on the internet and Cingular tells me that i can't even buy a replacement. Does any one have the original CD that they can sell me a copy of? If so, please, email me at [email protected]. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Oct 29 2006, 11:31 AM EST
I just bought this phone, but uner the QTEK brand. So please add to the title A.K.A. QTEK A9100.

My question is, if the rom upgrade from the cingular brad works with Qtek?, the phone has the same specs and form factor.
Any advice wil be welcome :)

Carlos
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 4 2006, 12:48 AM EST
"I lost my getting started CD and I want to install the software onto my laptop. Can anyone help? I need to get a copy of this CD. Please help.

benc007 at sbcglobal.net"
All associated files are generic and available via the ActiveSync Download from Microsoft. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 20 2007, 3:42 PM EDT
I too have lost my CD but I am in need of the USB driver that is also installed with ActiveSync. I can't find it anywhere on the internet and Cingular tells me that i can't even buy a replacement. Does any one have the original CD that they can sell me a copy of? If so, please, email me at [email protected]. 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
qtek s200
May 20 2007, 3:42 PM EDT
I too have lost my CD but I am in need of the USB driver that is also installed with ActiveSync. I can't find it anywhere on the internet and Cingular tells me that i can't even buy a replacement. Does any one have the original CD that they can sell me a copy of? If so, please, email me at [email protected].
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jul 23 2008, 5:23 PM EDT
"I lost my getting started CD and I want to install the software onto my laptop. Can anyone help? I need to get a copy of this CD. Please help.

benc007 at sbcglobal.net"
pleaes give me th e CD for getting started for htc 8125 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Top Contributors