• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: htc fuze updateReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 post

js71
htc fuze update
Monday, 5:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Monday, 5:46 PM EDT
hey there everyone, well my phone messed up so i sent it back in and got a replacement with the new update, theres some parts i like to the new update like sliding to accept a call and stuff like that but what i dont like is when you receive a message notification and press reply it highlights the message and is not in the typing screen ready to type a message like before. also my phone is off and in the black timed out screen when i receive a text message my phone lights up and sometimes when in my pocket and not heard it accidently pushes things by itself so when i take it out my clock is messed up or something because the touch screen hit my leg or something as before it would just stay blacked out till i hit the top botton to light up the screen and see my message. i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix these problems on a otherwise pretty decent update of the rom, i dont want to go back to the previous one but if theres any way i could stop my phone from lighting up every time i receive a text or would be able to have my cursor in the texting box instead of highlighting the actual message when i push reply if you could let me know i would appreciate it fellow fuzers Do you find this valuable?    

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)