• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: Typing disappears when using the keyboardReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 post
Brewer81
Brewer81
Typing disappears when using the keyboard
Mar 2 2009, 7:21 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 2 2009, 7:21 PM EST
I just updated my AT&T Tilt phone to WM 6.1 without the AT&T bloatware. I installed some games, some apps, the Kaiser Tweak and such. Everything is working just fine when I started to add another e-mail address with the keyboard. As I typed the address in, nothing appeared. If I closed the phone the text that I typed would appear. Digging further I noticed text in some tabs disappeared too. I had adjusted the text size larger and thought this must be it! After re-adjusting the text size I was slightly bewildered to find that this was not the problem. After some head scratching, I remembered that I also enabled clear type. Finally after un-checking the clear type box the text reappeared.
I like the look of the text much more with the clear type enabled. Is there any way around this glitch?
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Clear type font text

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)