• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Mass Text MessagingThis is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

qbanaso888
Mass Text Messaging
Apr 12 2009, 12:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2009, 12:39 PM EDT
I wanted to know how to mass text when you want to send a message to a whole bunch of contacts. I can't find a way to do it. Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
1. RE: Mass Text Messaging
Apr 12 2009, 10:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2009, 10:18 PM EDT
"I wanted to know how to mass text when you want to send a message to a whole bunch of contacts. I can't find a way to do it."
Fuze can;t do it, you need to explore 3 rd party software applications for that. Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
2. RE: Mass Text Messaging
Apr 13 2009, 1:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2009, 1:29 PM EDT
"I wanted to know how to mass text when you want to send a message to a whole bunch of contacts. I can't find a way to do it."
You can send a mass SMS but there is not an option to create a distribution list to make it easy.
Create a new SMS.
Select Menu>Add Recipient and locate each contact you want to include one at a time.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)