• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Clock ColorThis is a featured thread

Danielle_jb

Danielle_jb
Clock Color
Jan 21 2009, 11:27 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 21 2009, 11:27 PM EST
Okay so i did a search for this and couldn't find it.
I just got the htc fuze today and i'm perfectly happy with my background image, but the clock kind of blends in and i can't read the time! I was wondering if i could just change the color of the time without downloading any special application thing. If not, what's the easiest way for me to do this? Also, can i get rid of the "call history, calander" on the today screen as well? I would like to see my full background.

I just went from a blackjack I to this...so i'm a little retarded with it right now!
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Clock Color
Jan 23 2009, 2:12 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 23 2009, 2:12 PM EST
"Okay so i did a search for this and couldn't find it.
I just got the htc fuze today and i'm perfectly happy with my background image, but the clock kind of blends in and i can't read the time! I was wondering if i could just change the color of the time without downloading any special application thing. If not, what's the easiest way for me to do this? Also, can i get rid of the "call history, calander" on the today screen as well? I would like to see my full background.

I just went from a blackjack I to this...so i'm a little retarded with it right now!"
Without installing a 3rd party application or a registry editor you dont have the ability to change the clock color.
The clock on the Today Screen on TF3D has 2 views, the big digital clock (accessed by swiping your finger upwards on the screen) or the small digital clock (accessed by swiping downward on the screed).
In regards to removing or changing the items that are included in TF3D, this inst an option. In order to customize your Today screen, you have to disable TF3D and go back to the standard Windows Mobile format (Start>Settings>Today> items tab).

For your background, if you are using TF3D, go to the Settings Tab and Select Wall paper. If you arent using TF3D go to the Today screen options and you can change your background there.
kaydub2

kaydub2
2. RE: Clock Color
Jun 14 2009, 3:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 14 2009, 3:04 PM EDT
"Without installing a 3rd party application or a registry editor you dont have the ability to change the clock color.
The clock on the Today Screen on TF3D has 2 views, the big digital clock (accessed by swiping your finger upwards on the screen) or the small digital clock (accessed by swiping downward on the screed).
In regards to removing or changing the items that are included in TF3D, this inst an option. In order to customize your Today screen, you have to disable TF3D and go back to the standard Windows Mobile format (Start>Settings>Today> items tab).

For your background, if you are using TF3D, go to the Settings Tab and Select Wall paper. If you arent using TF3D go to the Today screen options and you can change your background there.
"
how do you install the 3rd party application? i'm not good with any of this technical stuff so it all is seeming to just go over my head right now.
the theme on my phone is gray like the status bars n that stuff are gray, can you tell me how to change that like step by step?
thanks so much!
Sgarrela
Sgarrela
3. RE: Clock Color
Jun 28 2009, 1:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 28 2009, 1:33 PM EDT
"how do you install the 3rd party application? i'm not good with any of this technical stuff so it all is seeming to just go over my head right now.
the theme on my phone is gray like the status bars n that stuff are gray, can you tell me how to change that like step by step?
thanks so much!"
There is some very good third party software from Spb. Go to

www.spbsoftwarehouse.com

and check out Mobile Shell 3.0. I have been using version 2.0 and just recently upgraded to version 3.0. It is an interface like TouchFlo3D only it's much easier to customize and has many more options. I found TF3D pretty awkward and not very user friendly so I dumped it and went to MS3.0. You can download a 30 day free trial, and if you like it, pay Spb $29.95 and get a registration code that takes the setup you have on your device and registers it. You don't have to reload and re setup the device. I have the same interface on my Tilt and my Fuze, so I don't have a "learning curve" when I switch from one phone to the other.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)