• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: kaiser phone volume problemThis is a featured thread

trippwojohn

trippwojohn
kaiser phone volume problem
Mar 15 2009, 5:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 15 2009, 5:14 PM EDT
Hi--
I have an unlocked AT&T Tilt that I have had ~8 months now. I have tried several different phone progs, such as Inesoft phone and SPB Phone Suite, and at some point recently, something happened to the volume control. The knob
on the side (which I had been using for the volume control) ceased to function properly. Now all calls, incoming and outgoing, are at max volume (at speakerphone volume, I think), and I can't figure out how to turn the volume down. Does anyone know how to fix this? It's driving me CRAZY! Thanks in advance--

[email protected]

Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: kaiser volume control
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: kaiser phone volume problem
Mar 16 2009, 2:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 16 2009, 2:39 PM EDT
"Hi--
I have an unlocked AT&T Tilt that I have had ~8 months now. I have tried several different phone progs, such as Inesoft phone and SPB Phone Suite, and at some point recently, something happened to the volume control. The knob
on the side (which I had been using for the volume control) ceased to function properly. Now all calls, incoming and outgoing, are at max volume (at speakerphone volume, I think), and I can't figure out how to turn the volume down. Does anyone know how to fix this? It's driving me CRAZY! Thanks in advance--

[email protected]

"
Tap on the Speaker Icon on your Today screen and you can manage the Volume level from there. As for the TrackWheel, what happens when you try to use it?
trippwojohn

trippwojohn
2. RE: kaiser phone volume problem
Mar 16 2009, 10:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 16 2009, 10:31 PM EDT
I have already tried the speaker icon on my today screen...I can move the indicator, but it doesn't change the volume on my phone. The knob on the side doesn't seem to affect anything, except to zoom in/out on web pages. Thanks for trying to help, though!

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)