• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: problemThis is a featured thread

sumanth_legend

sumanth_legend
problem
Feb 5 2009, 1:33 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 5 2009, 1:33 AM EST
i got a problem with my htc 8925 kaiser it got struck in a white screen mode it shows all the tool on the top bar but it doesnt display anything on the screen its all blank i can get calls and text messages but cant view them
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: problem
Feb 5 2009, 2:48 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 5 2009, 2:48 PM EST
"i got a problem with my htc 8925 kaiser it got struck in a white screen mode it shows all the tool on the top bar but it doesnt display anything on the screen its all blank i can get calls and text messages but cant view them"
Perform the Soft Reset by inserting the stylus into the Soft Reset hole on the bottom of the device. If that doesn’t do it, try the Hard Reset by pressing and holding the 2 soft keys (the ones with the lines on them) while performing a soft reset. If you get it right, you get a white screen with Blue text asking you to confirm.
If the Hard Reset doesnt resolve the issue, the device will need to either be repaired or replaced.
sumanth_legend

sumanth_legend
2. RE: problem
Feb 6 2009, 9:11 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 6 2009, 9:11 AM EST
which button should i press to confirm
browntannis
browntannis
3. RE: problem
Feb 6 2009, 12:19 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 6 2009, 12:19 PM EST
"which button should i press to confirm"
The on screen text should tell you to press the Send (green phone button) to execute the Hard Reset.
sumanth_legend

sumanth_legend
4. RE: problem
Feb 9 2009, 11:02 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 11:02 AM EST
im very thank ful to u thanks for the help

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)