• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Headsets for TiltThis is a featured thread

psquire
psquire
Headsets for Tilt
Jun 8 2008, 3:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 8 2008, 3:49 PM EDT
Does any one know of any good reviews for tilt headsets; especially, ones with music/stereo functionality?
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
1. RE: Headsets for Tilt
Jun 10 2008, 11:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 10 2008, 11:11 AM EDT
"Does any one know of any good reviews for tilt headsets; especially, ones with music/stereo functionality?
"
I personally have used the Motorola HT820's and absolutely love them. They sound great and pair quite easily.
Do you find this valuable?    
HardriveWA

HardriveWA
2. RE: Headsets for Tilt
Jun 21 2008, 3:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 21 2008, 3:32 AM EDT
The headset I am using with everything is the JayBird Bluetooth Stereo Headset (2nd Generation). You can find it at http://www.jaybirdgear.com/ it is the coolest and best headset I have ever used and they seem to pair with everything. They can pair with 6 bluetooth devices simultaneously. Their site shows that at least six HTC phones have been tested with this headset, and they have a very good 30 return policy.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

[email protected]
3. RE: Headsets for Tilt
Aug 9 2008, 1:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 9 2008, 1:58 AM EDT
"Does any one know of any good reviews for tilt headsets; especially, ones with music/stereo functionality?
"
I have the Plantronics Voyager 855. This is a stereo bluetooth headset. What's cool about it in my opinion is that it is a standard bluetooth headset that works in one ear in mono mode. (Good for listening to audio books, etc.) It has an attachable earpiece that enables stereo.
http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/mobile/bluetooth-headsets/voyager-855

Anonymous
4. RE: Headsets for Tilt
Aug 10 2008, 6:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 10 2008, 6:46 PM EDT
I also use the Plantronics Voyager 855 and find it excellent. It is not a loud stereo headset but it works great as a multi-tasker!

Anonymous
5. RE: Headsets for Tilt
Aug 27 2008, 2:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 27 2008, 2:31 AM EDT
"
I have enjoyed and recommend Plantronics 590. Great Stereo and great mic quality. Awesome control over Windows Media and volume.
Euge
osirusxiii

osirusxiii
6. RE: Headsets for Tilt
Feb 28 2009, 10:47 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 28 2009, 10:47 AM EST
Works great with my Motorola S9, it controls my tracks and volume on Coreplayer, WM, and touchflo, fits under my helmet and has great sound, only con is when listening in stereo to music or movies, it likes the tilt to be above elbow height or on belt near base of spine. for answering calls it's like any other bluetooth, 30 feet. They were $129 US now < $60 on Amazon.com