• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC FUZE - Changing time changes apointment times...This is a featured thread

jyaklic

jyaklic
HTC FUZE - Changing time changes apointment times...
Sunday, 4:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Sunday, 4:25 AM EDT
How can I change the time/time zone on my HTC Fuze without the calander changing the time of all of my appointments. I don't want to figure out what time it will be in the time zone I'm scheduling my appointmet to enter it. On my Treo with Windows Mobile 5 I used to be able to have the phone use network tie but not change the time zone, etc. Funcion seems to be missing on Windows 6
Do you find this valuable?    
XATAGuy

XATAGuy
1. RE: HTC FUZE - Changing time changes apointment times...
Sunday, 9:51 AM EDT | Post edited: Sunday, 9:51 AM EDT
Yup. They all do this if you use the “visiting” function. If you are abroad and you have any alarm reminders set, they will wake you up in the middle of the night to remind you that you have a haircut in 30 minutes on a different continent. This is a poor design and goes back at least three WM OS’s. This is why many of us that travel world-wide never use this function.

When you go to alter the clock, you’ll notice there are two categories, Home, and Visiting. Never use the “Visiting” function for anything. Simply change the “Home” time. Your appointment times will not change. I think you’ll like this better.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)