• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Htc cruise don't work in umts 3G modeThis is a featured thread

tatone.g
tatone.g
Htc cruise don't work in umts 3G mode
Jan 28 2009, 5:51 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 28 2009, 5:51 AM EST
Hallo, my Htc cruise don't work in umts 3G mode. only in gsm mode. I have installed original HTC updated ROM and also try Radio Murata ROM but 3G also didn't work. Anyone have been solve this problem?
Tks
dan
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: 3G HTC Touch Cruise UMTS
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Htc cruise don't work in umts 3G mode
Jan 29 2009, 11:00 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 29 2009, 11:00 AM EST
"Hallo, my Htc cruise don't work in umts 3G mode. only in gsm mode. I have installed original HTC updated ROM and also try Radio Murata ROM but 3G also didn't work. Anyone have been solve this problem?
Tks
dan"
We need more info.
What carrier are you using the device one?
What exactly does not work (not able to make calls, browse internet, get signal, etc.)?
tatone.g
tatone.g
2. RE: Htc cruise don't work in umts 3G mode
Jan 29 2009, 1:05 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 29 2009, 1:05 PM EST
hallo, my career is vodafone italy, the signal is full but I can't make and receive calls. No data connection is possible in UMTS, but only in gprs. If I take the network mode and band mode on AUTO, the phone catch the 3G band. So the signal is full but if I try to make a call or a data connection the signal fall down and it can't connect. The phone works well (only in gprs mode) only if I take the network mode on GSM and band mode on AUTO.
Please help me!
browntannis
browntannis
3. RE: Htc cruise don't work in umts 3G mode
Jan 29 2009, 1:52 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 29 2009, 1:52 PM EST
"hallo, my career is vodafone italy, the signal is full but I can't make and receive calls. No data connection is possible in UMTS, but only in gprs. If I take the network mode and band mode on AUTO, the phone catch the 3G band. So the signal is full but if I try to make a call or a data connection the signal fall down and it can't connect. The phone works well (only in gprs mode) only if I take the network mode on GSM and band mode on AUTO.
Please help me!"
Have you checked with Vodafone to see if their network supports this device on 3G?

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)