• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC S720This is a featured thread

Andy1899

Andy1899
HTC S720
Feb 9 2009, 8:43 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 8:43 AM EST
Hello
Im having two problems
one bieng not having enough free space to start my camera, Ive deleted the mass amounts of contacts Ive had i have no pictures/videos/music on my phone I had a 4 gig Micro SD card in but i cant start my camera because I dont have enough free memory any ideas on files i can delete so i can free up some space? I have deleted everything i can and I dont know what else I can do. Also in the take manager it says at maz i have 3 MB memory this doesnt seem right too.

2nd question is why is it everytime i open a window and close it that it still runs in the background on my phone and takes up memory doesnt it close on its own?

Thanks I would really appreciate the help
Andrew
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: HTC S720
Feb 9 2009, 3:40 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 9 2009, 3:40 PM EST
"Hello
Im having two problems
one bieng not having enough free space to start my camera, Ive deleted the mass amounts of contacts Ive had i have no pictures/videos/music on my phone I had a 4 gig Micro SD card in but i cant start my camera because I dont have enough free memory any ideas on files i can delete so i can free up some space? I have deleted everything i can and I dont know what else I can do. Also in the take manager it says at maz i have 3 MB memory this doesnt seem right too.

2nd question is why is it everytime i open a window and close it that it still runs in the background on my phone and takes up memory doesnt it close on its own?

Thanks I would really appreciate the help
Andrew"
Clear the History and Temp Files in Internet Explorer (IE>Menu>Options>Memory), this should free som more.
You can also use the search function in file explorer to find the memory hog and move that to your SD card (if possible).
The S720 doesnt come with an application known as Button or Magic Button so to actually close an application, you have to navigate to the Task Manager and shut it down manually.

Do a search and see if you can find an application that will do this automatically for you (like Magic Button).
Andy1899

Andy1899
2. RE: HTC S720
Feb 10 2009, 9:14 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 10 2009, 9:14 AM EST
Still I dont surf the net There are no Temp files / search history + I end all applications and still no free space

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)