Discussion: memory card corruption

Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

rilda01
rilda01
memory card corruption
Jul 11 2008, 2:22 AM EDT
is there a fix for the memory card corruption problem on the touch yet -- AND, has anyone seen this problem with the Verizon version of the touch? 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
cglenn1045

cglenn1045
RE: memory card corruption
Jul 21 2008, 5:23 PM EDT
i have the xv6900 also. Everytime i save .mp3 files to the sd card, after about one day they disapear and these funny characters will appear. If i drop a new .mp3 file to the sd card some file will reapear. I have been looking for a fix but no success. Verizon has no idea how to fix it, and they swear no one else has this problem. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
rilda01
rilda01
Jul 22 2008, 3:42 AM EDT
"i have the xv6900 also. Everytime i save .mp3 files to the sd card, after about one day they disapear and these funny characters will appear. If i drop a new .mp3 file to the sd card some file will reapear. I have been looking for a fix but no success. Verizon has no idea how to fix it, and they swear no one else has this problem."
verizon has no idea... figures! print out this link and bring it to them. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Oct 24 2008, 2:06 PM EDT
I also have had problems with a corrupt Micro SD card on my Verizon Xv6900. After contacting Verizon and HTC, I've been unable to find a workable solution.

It happens infrequently, 3 time in a mont. I think it's usally after I install and "application" on the MICRO SD. I think have to relad the files (most of them) and the problem is fixed. Not sure if it is also related to MP3 file being "sync/transfered" from Windows Media to my modile device.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 12 2008, 12:09 PM EST
I have a vx6900 and this is my 6th card and 2nd phone. I've contacted Verzion and PCD. It seems no one is reporting the problem and this is the first they have heard about it. I've asked them to search these threads and read about it. Do you find this valuable?    
Site pages
Top Contributors