• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: S621

Keyword tags: dash Rogers S620 S621 Smartphone T-Mobile WM 6.1
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
S621
Yesterday, 2:38 PM EDT
Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade the S621 from WM6 to WM6.1? I would really like to have a threaded text display, and as I understand it that particular feature comes with WM 6.1. Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: S621
Yesterday, 9:06 PM EDT
"Does anyone know if it is possible to upgrade the S621 from WM6 to WM6.1? I would really like to have a threaded text display, and as I understand it that particular feature comes with WM 6.1. "
You are correct in that WM6.1 includes threaded SMS. If there is a WM 6.1 upgrade available for your device it will be on the HTC website. If you have an HTC branded phone, register fro eClub to see what is available. If you have a carrier branded device, check the normal US site to see what is there. I dont think the WM 6.1 has beeb released for any HTC device as of yet though. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)