• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Bluetooth Transfer to the Storage Card

Keyword tags: Beam Bluetooth File Transfer HTC Touch P3450
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

saamynom
saamynom
Bluetooth Transfer to the Storage Card
Tuesday, 5:29 AM EDT
Hi There!

How can we use Bluetooth on HTC touch while transferring files from any Symbian mobile, when I transfer any file To or from my WM6 (HTC TOUCH) it directly goes to (My Documents) Main memory and give low memory Message, I want it to receive in Storage Card any one help...??? Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Dr. Noman Shaikh
Do you find this valuable?    
saamynom
saamynom
RE: Bluetooth Transfer to the Storage Card
Wednesday, 9:27 AM EDT
"Hi There!

How can we use Bluetooth on HTC touch while transferring files from any Symbian mobile, when I transfer any file To or from my WM6 (HTC TOUCH) it directly goes to (My Documents) Main memory and give low memory Message, I want it to receive in Storage Card any one help...??? Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Dr. Noman Shaikh
"
I am answering myself, because i think i got my answer after a research of a couple of weeks so.. the answer is the link below for those who want to receive files through bluetooth in their SD Storage Card... Thanks to "Mobile4Arab".

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-dr-yar-bluetooth-v1-6-1.html

Regards

Dr. Noman Shaikh
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors