• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

TyTN with upgraded ROM and WM6, having Voice Command v1.5 issues.

Keyword tags: TyTN
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Monday, 9:42 PM EST
Voice Command will not run my TyTN. When i press the button to activate, it states " Voice Command has encounter a problem. Restart Voice Command and try again".
Also in the Settings of Voice Command i notced that "Enabled" box wasn't checked off, so i checked it ...then it states the same info as above. I went back into the Setting of VC and noticed that the Enable box was still not checked off. It doesn't stay checked off every time i try to activate VC. It clears itself.
VC v1.5 worked just fine with WM5. Does anyone know how to repair this?
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: TyTN with upgraded ROM and WM6, having Voice Command v1.5 issues.
Monday, 10:08 PM EST
"TyTN with upgraded ROM and WM6, having Voice Command v1.5 issues.
Voice Command will not run my TyTN. When i press the button to activate, it states " Voice Command has encounter a problem. Restart Voice Command and try again".
Also in the Settings of Voice Command i notced that "Enabled" box wasn't checked off, so i checked it ...then it states the same info as above. I went back into the Setting of VC and noticed that the Enable box was still not checked off. It doesn't stay checked off every time i try to activate VC. It clears itself.
VC v1.5 worked just fine with WM5. Does anyone know how to repair this?
"
I don't think Voice Command 1.5 is compatible with WM6. I have the Tilt and the 8525 and when I tried to install 1.5, I received the same error message. I am running 1.6 now. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors