• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: remote desktop mobile

Keyword tags: ActiveSync applications bluetooth cell phones faq Frequently Asked Questions smartphones
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
remote desktop mobile
Dec 13 2007, 4:53 PM EST
please can you tell me how to download/install remote desktop mobile onto my TyTn 11 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
vipertech1

vipertech1
RE: remote desktop mobile
Dec 20 2007, 5:21 PM EST
I know exactly what you want but it is lengthly. my suggestion is to read thru this article, your manual on set up on third party applications (HTC has this on their website [ www.htc.com] on acrobat file download) then download your application. there are so many situations for different systems (your phone, mine other ppc) that explaining downloading has to be tailored to your specific phone.

happy reading!!

http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/index.php?blog=3&title=access_your_desktop_pc_from_your_pocket_2&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors