• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Problem Watching Recorded Videos on 8525

Keyword tags: 8525 Video
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

DrEwTiMe42o

DrEwTiMe42o
Problem Watching Recorded Videos on 8525
Dec 13 2007, 2:05 PM EST
Hello all, i have the HTC 8525. And i have some videos from concerts etc that i have recorded onto my phone. When i use active sync to put them onto my PC i get not picture at all. I have tried to use quicktime, windows media player, zune etc and none of them show me any video. When i go to transfer any photos they go though fine and are viewable. in windows media player it gives me audio but no video at all.

Does anyone know that could be causing this to happen??
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
DrEwTiMe42o

DrEwTiMe42o
RE: Problem Watching Recorded Videos on 8525
Dec 13 2007, 2:10 PM EST
sorry for the double post i wanted to clear stuff up.. This forum need edit option!

Anyway the videos were recorded BY my 8525 and when i go to transfer them onto my PC thats when they show no video just audio. on the phone i see the videos fine but on my PC i see no video. sorry for the double post.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors