• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: u can know play yotube on your htc

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

samer_khabbaz

samer_khabbaz
u can know play yotube on your htc
Feb 21 2008, 12:30 AM EST

hey guys i know that I used to be jealous of the iphone ,coz it plays youtube and all kind of stuff . and as you may know that your htc touch phone dont play them , but i have found a new way for u to get any youtube video played on your htc touch without even having to download it . Its called "Vtap" , so go vtap.com but do it on your mobile so you'll be able to download it directly. when the page opens it will say like touch phone download or somethin like that i cant remember but its obvious and u cant miss or use the web without it . and so download the program and ull be able to watch any youtube video , and it is simple . u just type whatever u want the click search and BAM its there playing infront of you. now its better to use these websites to play videos if u have an unlimited plan otherwise its gonna cost u a lot of me. so that's it enjoy and u can thank me later. lol.
13  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    
Arellias

Arellias
RE: u can know play yotube on your htc
Feb 21 2008, 3:48 AM EST
Confirmed. Just as he said. Go to Vtap.com and it is right there. Simple installation and it helps fill in the search field. Thanks for the link! 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)