• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Storage Card Bug

Keyword tags: Sprint Sprint Touch TouchFlo
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Storage Card Bug
Dec 5 2007, 10:54 AM EST
The most important fix needed for the touch is the storage card fix. The Touch will randomly corrupt the files on the storage card I have tested with multiple sd cards so it does not look like it is a paticular card. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
emanbooyah

emanbooyah
RE: Storage Card Bug
Monday, 5:16 PM EST
You are right...WTF is up with this phone...First the camera is not working after 3 weeks even after multiple hard resets and now i got multiple files on my MicroSD that say there are CORRUPT 2GB and 1GB files. Not sure whats up with this phone because i used to love it and now it just dissapoints me T_T. I hope we get a new ROM that fixes all this bullshiesza. Anyone got any fixes I'm willin to try it....plz help plz. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Storage Card Bug
Yesterday, 11:42 AM EST
Yes! There is a huge post on PPCGeeks.com about the corrupt folder problem with the Touch when writing to the card. I do hope someone at HTC or Sprint aknowledges there is a problem and posts what they find out. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors