• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: T-mobile wing

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
T-mobile wing
Nov 21 2007, 5:53 PM EST
Hi.. does anyone know what the latest version of the T-Mobile Wing? and where can i get it?? Also, can someone tell me what version do they have. Plz and Thank U. :) 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: T-mobile wing
Nov 21 2007, 6:26 PM EST
"Hi.. does anyone know what the latest version of the T-Mobile Wing? and where can i get it?? Also, can someone tell me what version do they have. Plz and Thank U. :)"
What specifically are you looking for? Are you looking for the latest ROM? Or the device itself? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 21 2007, 6:30 PM EST
both. :) Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Nov 22 2007, 8:51 AM EST
"both. :)"
Well, the T-Mobile Wing was released back in May/June of this year, so as far as hardware goes, nothing has changed from the initial release to now. As for the ROM, it has Windows Mobile 6, and HTC has not released any updated ROM's since it's initial release. As for where to buy the Wing? Ummmm, you can get it at any U.S. T-Mobile store for $299 with a new contract. I don't have the Wing, I have the AT&T Tilt, but I have used the Wing. Nice device, if not a little slow because of its 201Mhz processor. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 22 2007, 5:28 PM EST
thnks.. i just checked my ROM date: 03/15/07

so im guessing that their is a ROM update?... my ROM version is: 4.10.531.3 WWE

can anyone tell me what their ROM version is?? to find it just go to Setting, System(TAB) and den Device Information... plz and thank u!! :)
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 17 2007, 6:14 PM EST
I just got my Wing 5 days ago at the T-Mobile store and it is the same ROM. Same date too. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 22 2007, 10:55 PM EST
oh thanks! =) Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 30 2008, 2:42 PM EDT
The latest version is 4.26.531.1 and you can download it from http://www.t-mobile.com/wmupgrade/
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors