• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Delete t9 registry?

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the HTC community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Delete t9 registry?
Jan 25 2007, 3:35 PM EST
After I type out certain words in any text field the Dash automatically saves the word in the t9 dictionary/Internet Explorer fields. Is there any way to delete or restore the dictionary to factory defaults? Or is there a way to prevent new words from being added to the dictionary? Quote and Reply Post a Reply 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Delete t9 registry?
Mar 7 2007, 1:50 PM EST
i was also wondering if this was possible. Is there any way to turn off T9 as well? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
gw_dash

gw_dash
Nov 10 2007, 11:28 PM EST
Is there a way to delete certain entries from that saved list, like my pitifully misspelled words? LOL Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 13 2008, 9:35 PM EST
Is there anyway to turn it on ? I used to have it but now its off I wanna know how to turn it on again.. HELP
[email protected]
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 24 2008, 3:55 AM EST
I would just turn to ABC mode by pushing alt then space when you get to a word you dont want to save. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 24 2008, 3:58 AM EST
http://1800message.com/default.aspx
Go to the download section and download JogBar install and this will allow you to turn of the T9 and might even help you turn it on as well.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?