• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: AT&T Fuze connection with Motorola H680 bluetooth headsetThis is a featured thread

tc1603

tc1603
AT&T Fuze connection with Motorola H680 bluetooth headset
Monday, 12:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Monday, 12:18 PM EDT
When I have a incomming call, and I answere it using the answer button on the phone, the head set looses connection, until I press the button on the headset. Is there a fix for this problem?
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: AT&T Fuze connection with Motorola H680 bluetooth headset
Monday, 3:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Monday, 3:05 PM EDT
"When I have a incomming call, and I answere it using the answer button on the phone, the head set looses connection, until I press the button on the headset. Is there a fix for this problem?"
HTC uses the generic Microsoft stack that doesnt work well with all of the accessories in the market today so this may be a case of incompatibility. The only thing that I can suggest is making sure that you have the latest firmware for your device and the BT headset.
Sgarrela

Sgarrela
2. RE: AT&T Fuze connection with Motorola H680 bluetooth headset
Tuesday, 3:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Tuesday, 3:57 AM EDT
"When I have a incomming call, and I answere it using the answer button on the phone, the head set looses connection, until I press the button on the headset. Is there a fix for this problem?"
The Fuze should work OK with the H680 - it works fine with my H-700 and they are very similar. There have been a number of problems in the Fuze with Voice Command/ Bluetooth conflict problems with BT headsets. The new updated ROM for the Fuze seems to solve many of these problems. Try flashing the updated ROM and seeing if that works for you. Back up your phone first, since flashing a ROM will wipe out your data.
tc1603

tc1603
3. RE: AT&T Fuze connection with Motorola H680 bluetooth headset
Tuesday, 7:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Tuesday, 7:58 AM EDT
Flashed the Updated ROM. Still having problems only when I answer. Not while make a call or using VC. When I answer a call I have no sound through the head set until I push the headset button to connect.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)