• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Potos and VideosThis is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
JeffMarquardt
JeffMarquardt
Potos and Videos
Jun 9 2009, 7:48 PM EDT | Post edited:
Not sure what happened, but I get no audio when I play back a video in the photos and videos program on the touch flo. If I use WMP I can hear the sound, but WMP is a pain when it comes to opening files and showing people cool videos I have.
Is there a way to re-load this photo viewer or the whole touch flo program so that I might be able to get my sound back?
Thanks in advance!
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
VolsFan
VolsFan
1. RE: Potos and Videos
Jun 21 2009, 12:58 AM EDT | Post edited:
"Not sure what happened, but I get no audio when I play back a video in the photos and videos program on the touch flo. If I use WMP I can hear the sound, but WMP is a pain when it comes to opening files and showing people cool videos I have.
Is there a way to re-load this photo viewer or the whole touch flo program so that I might be able to get my sound back?
Thanks in advance!"
Yes...by doing a hard reset...but be aware that this will erase any third party apps and documents on your phone. You can do a backup with Sprite backup program installed on your Fuze and then restore it. I keep all docs, pictures, videos, music, and maps on my SD card so I can do a hard reset without losing them (saves memory too). To do a hard reset go to Settings/System/Clear Storage. This restores your phone to the state it was in when you bought it. Do you find this valuable?